Thursday, September 27, 2012

Made it to Chico

Rode from Redding to Chico in one day. It was mostly flat, often slightly downhill, especialy after RedBluff. Today I have been relaxing and eating.

I weighed myself to find I have droped afew pounds since Seattle. So, one of my goals over the next few days in chico will be to gain those back!!!

Just had lunch in Bidwell Park, soaking my feet in the stream, while eating my favorite carne asada tacos in the whole world from Crazy Taco.

If you ever find yourself in Chico, just head over to Dukes Liquor on Park Ave and get some tacos from the litteral hole in the wall that is Crazy Taco. Carne asada, with cheese, squirt some line juice on there, take a bite of the jalepeno then the taco and ENJOY some amazing in your mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment