Monday, September 17, 2012

Even MORE Pictures@!!!!!@#!

Thanks to some well-placed clear-cutting, I was able to get a spectacular view of Tahkenitch Lake. But then some greasy ginger got in the way..

There's the hill which the greasy ginger climbed just to ruin my lake picture.

Sunset and mist at Bastendorf Beach

Trying to get artsy with the mist and trees...

There that guy is again

Just the 90 degree Tip.

The sunset was super gorgeous. I totally had to make out with myself afterward.

Ran into Geoff and Shaun again and we decided to go find a cave together. Maybe it'll have a pirate ship in it!

We found the cave. No pirate ships tho...

We can see the other side!

Shaun decide to climb up for a better view of where the ship might have gone.

Not a bad idea I thought. More fun with timer self pics!

Just as I was doing my Capn' pose, Geoff and Shaun shouted from below wondering how the hell I got up there...

Me: "How? I just went up! Right there!"
Geoff: "No way, screw that."


1 comment: