Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Good ol' Elma

I rode further today. Yes, my butt is quite aware that I rode further. Had a huge chicken fried steak dinner, patched the tire which was punctured somewhere around lunch time and now I'm sitting here reflecting on my day.

There were long stretches of road today with no cars as I cruised by family farms tucked in the valley. The sweet smell of hay wafting in the cool breeze. Those times make me glad I have taken this trip. The time on highways with little or no shoulder are pretty much the opposite  of that.

I tried uploading some video blog entries and failed. I hope to find more wifi and time later in the trip to flood you with a whole mess of videos. For now, I'm tired, and I'm calling it a night.

(somehow didn't get this posted when I was in Elma)

No comments:

Post a Comment