Friday, January 11, 2013

Weekend Wario...


Friday. Yep, TGIF and all that jazz. Sometimes I have epic weekends. This weekend  will be just another weekend. I'll do laundry, I'll play some Ultimate, and Sunday, I'll probably get flaked on.

I often have a hard time figuring out of someone is just flakey or if I'm being brushed off. Either way, I suppose it's an indication that I'm not important enough to warrant the effort. Right? Meh... I sometimes think I cut people off too easily. But then, I realize I'm not really all that fun for most people to hang around. I don't talk about TV and sports, and if asked what I've been up to I talk about my bike trip and I get all bummed that I didn't go nearly as far as I hoped.

Went on a date of sorts last weekend. She seemed like an interesting person. I talked a lot, felt out of place, and at the end of it all, failed to see the point.

Work has been going much better. I've been focused and accomplishing goals. So at least I dont' feel worthless at work anymore. I could focus my time from a lack of social calendar into making my room nice. I want to have a nice room

Yeah, I'll feel better with a nice room. And getting my bed in the room and so forth. Kinda like having a home.

Today is this dinner thing that I thought I was invited to, but then it seems I wasn't. I suppose I could have followed up if it was important to me. I didn't want her to know that I was excited about it though. Trying to be cool or something. How's that working out for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment